Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Day After Halloween!

 
   Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Yesterday was Halloween! If you do celebrate Halloween, what did you dress up as? I didn't dress up as anything yesterday since the governor of my state (Chris Christie) apparently rescheduled Halloween to next week, so I'm trick-or-treating next week. That happened because of Hurricane Sandy, so yesterday I spent most of the time in my sister's room. We were gonna watch Halloween 4, because I have never seen a scary movie, but when I said it wasn't scary, she put on another movie. It was When A Stranger Calls. It was ok. Then I spent from 9 pm to 4 am watching Gossip Girl on Netflix with my sister. I slept in her room.

So what are you gonna be/were for Halloween (If you celebrate it!)?
I'm going to be an 80s girl.

1 comment:

  1. I feel really bad for you guys for Hurricane Sandy.
    :(
    I live in Scotland so I'm fine lmao.
    I went as a St Trinian.
    I know, short skirts and tight tops lmao.
    Happy Halloween for next week, kid.
    x

    ReplyDelete