Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hello again mere mortals and minions



I am sorry my dear readers I haven't been able to write today.

My mum invited herself to my flat and decided she would spend the whole day here.
I had to nip down to the corner shop about five times for milk, coffee and sugar.
That's how much coffee she has!
I know I'll never need any more supplies of coffee anymore.

Oh, and MSW '12 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.

Well done to ashleesoul from Saudi Arabia.
At least it's a change from Turkey.
I mean, we all though ceren.gk was gonna step in again.
I'll have to get a interview from her for all of you.
But using the power and knowledge of Google Translate.
Yeah?

And thanks for the
300 VIEWS!
We'll have to organise something special for the 1000th.
What d'ya say?

Angelina
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment