Wednesday 24 October 2012

That's it.



Ooookay.
I am really pissed off at the moment.
Idiots (Like Twi said) are STILL roaming stardoll.
And it is especially the goths, emos, scenes and metal-heads that are inflicting this onto the supposed-to-be safe enviroment called Stardoll.

They are swearing and calling people names.
And yanno the saying 'Curiosity Killed the Cat' I simply had to investigate this.
Out of one metal-head, I got this:
'We are the elite squad and we can do what we please without people interfering. Just back off!'
Elite squad? *Chokes on coffee* What!!???
Honestly, is that what those people are driven to think about themselves?
There should be no such thing as an Elite Squad.
Or come to it, The Stardoll Royalty Club.
In my opinion, it isn't fair to all of the people who maybe can't afford Royalty.
Anyway, back to the idiots part.
Okay, and Elite Squad?
Who do they think they are? The Rulers of Earth?
They need to GROW UP.
And fast.

Angelina
xxxxxxx

We are in it together. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I like my new nickname , now that I'm re-reading all the blog posts. I wanna be called Twi.

    - Twi XD

    ReplyDelete